Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beckhams book Bieber for private concert



Justin Bieber has agreed to play a private concert for David Beckham and his family in return for soccer lessons.The teenage pop star is friends with the soccer player and his wife, Victoria, and he recently gifted their three sons with signed guitars.Bieber said that "I've agreed to give the boys a private concert at their house if David gives me some private soccer lessons! David's an amazing dad, and he told me how happy it would make the boys, so I had to say yes. ... David tells me my records are always played in their household, and David and Victoria are both really cool, so I'm happy to oblige."Justine is also considering asking his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, to join in now that the Beckhams are parents to a baby girl, Harper, who was born earlier this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment